The last 2 months…

By sanz on 12:18 AM

Filed Under:

Post One...
Talking to myself… I was told once thats a true sign of insanity. I guess I will see in time and who knows maybe sum1 else will read this that would be kinda cool. I can garantee it will b interesting, mayb a tad disturbing, even depressing… but im sure sum days will good and I will post sumthing funny or shocking even? I guess on this journey alone or with you… we will see what the future holds.

Well to catch you up on my life, well at least teh recent days…

Its been 2 months since my ex (fiance) called off the wedding, the engagment and ended our relationship. His reasons were, to be blunt, pathetic!!! Not thin enuf.

And now, I know I havent inserted a photo, but im just an average girl. Not stick thin, but no beached whales either, lol. Some even call me sexy

But I wasnt my ex’s liking it seems (now if he had never proposed in the first place I’d prolly be more ok, but I dont understand why he asked me to marry him to start with? anyway)… in the last 2 months, he has txt, called, sent me photos of himself, begging, pleading with me to take him back, in amongst insulting me, calling me a whore, a tart, fat, ugly, then saying he loves me and he didnt mean a word of it. Each day is new, a day of niceness, a day of cruelty.

Along with other events in my life… I am now lifeless, broken, hurt, fragile, feeling hopeless, I get jealous of nothing, I dont trust anyone. I am fully messed up.

Well, not sure wat else to write, I cud write novels daily Im sure, yea I have that much pain and hurt to write about, but I will stop here…

I am just talking to myself anyone… I think I am truly am insane.

0 comments for this post

Post a Comment