Quicksand

By sanz on 12:37 AM

Filed Under:


We dig ourselves into these holes, and when we try to dig ourselves out, we end up digging ourselves deeper in the hole.  Like quicksand, the more u struggle, the more u sink and the more trouble u get yourself in to.
Everyone in life, tell you, “you can do it, you can change, just pick yourself up, don’t give up” …. Blah blah blah and for awhile, you really look up and you try, but you end up digging youself deeper in the hole, you end up sinking further in the quicksand, and you end up in a worse situation then when you started. 
But no one understands that.  Yes people have been in worse situations then yours and they managed to get out and are doing well now, but they aren’t you.  They aren’t me!

For some people, it just doesn’t get better.  For some, they don’t get the light at the end of the tunnel.  For some, they die in that hole, and they suffocate in that quicksand. 

Been listening to some music… and here are some lyrics that just seem to click right now.



Save Me From Myself
(By Brian ‘Head’ Welch – ex Korn member)

“Another day in life
Which way will I go?
Will I pick suicide
How do I say no?
The demons are calling me
"Just one more line"
Voices echoing in my head
These thoughts aren't mine

Chop it
Snort it
The kid?
ignore it
Life sucks
I'm over it
Save me from myself
Can't quit
I tried it
Your love?
denied it
Can't fake it
I hate it
please help me

God!!
Save me from myself
I'm beggin you
God
Save me from my hell

Chillin in my own gutter
I've sunk so low.”

Yea that’s not all of them, but its enough.  I cant get out of my hole, I just keep digging myself deeper, and I honestly don’t know what to do anymore.  Its so easier to give advice, but picking yourself up and changing is so hard and I just cant do it alone. 
Im not strong enough to do it alone.

I think this will be my last post, they are all the same anyway, nothing changes so there is nothing new.  So there is no point blogging anymore.  There is no point in anything anymore.


I don’t want to be here anymore.
I don’t want to hurt anymore. 
I don’t want to fight anymore or struggle anymore.
I cant do it anymore.  


My life isn’t worth saving. 
My life causes more damage that good, my hurt only causes me to hurt others.

It’s finally over.

0 comments for this post

Post a Comment